Quentin Jarrell

solox t-line enclosure

Ha, I had to double take that pic, was like what the hell is that rag sticking out?

I had the coils out of phase and this was the quickest way to fix the problem.

well it was for an 18 and obviously big enough for meto crawl into but if I had to guess maybe 12-14 feet.

Haha I bet that was faster than undoing all those bolts!

It had aKicker Zx2500.1 on it. Never had it metered but it broke his windshield mount, rear glass wiper, and the airbag sensor in his back bumper. As far as the sound you would have never known it was a 18. It was nice and tight.

It had aKicker Zx2500.1 on it. Never had it metered but it broke his windshield mount, rear glass wiper, and the airbag sensor in his back bumper. As far as the sound you would have never known it was a 18. It was nice and tight.

:lol2:

Edited by phresh

Haha I bet that was faster than undoing all those bolts!

Getting'em out was the easy part. Ever try threading a bolt while trying to hold up a 100 pound woofer and the back plate to go along with it? I'd rather sand bondo all day.

Holy crap! What did he have it in? Did the airbag go off when he was in it? I'm sorry but that would have been funny to see.

Holy crap! What did he have it in? Did the airbag go off when he was in it? I'm sorry but that would have been funny to see.

LOL no, it just rattled the sensor apart that was in the bumper so it threw a Airbag code in the computer.

How ever I did see the passenger side airbags go off in a brand new 08 dodge van. A local shop I know well was doing a navigation install for a dealership. Well this particular van had the upgraded system with an external amp in the rear side panel. So instead of the "top dog kno it all shop manager" pulling the panel to access the amp he looked the wire colors up and figured he could just tape into the harness by the back door. since this wasn't my first rodeo I said I would pull the panel just to be sure. He said what could happen I got the wire colors. Again remember I've worked on one or two dodges before. So I back up, way way back. So mr know it all grabs his meter test for the driver door and gets them, test for the passenger door and gets them, then tests for the rear driver. The meter reads 4 ohms, so he takes his crimps and boom. powder and smoke everywhere. he blows every bag on the passenger job. And this was the top of the line model. The ones with the bags in the seats and the headliner. Later I found out he done 12 thousand dollars damage.

So the moral of the story is the bastards at dodge makes their airbag wires the same color as their rear speaker wires.

heard it in person, it was rediculous. you did a hell of a job on that 'hoe. much props man.

Bush, who's this? Not one one of those Lee Road rednecks ?

Bush, who's this? Not one one of those Lee Road rednecks ?

no no, far from the Lee Rodians. i stay in whipporwhil (sp?) an im far from a redneck as well....

Come on now you're right down the road from Swamp road. Everyone around here has a little redneck in us.

i say im not redneck because i didnt grow up in bush. i lived in south carolina for 10 years. then moved to mandeville for a few years an have been out here for about 5 years. so ive only been around the country scene since i was 15. not enough to influence me to convert.

btw, where is your shop located?

In Folsom. Do you know John? How did you hear the Tahoe?

i stay in whipporwhil (sp?) an im far from a redneck as well....

If you can't spell where you live..... you night be a redneck.

i stay in whipporwhil (sp?) an im far from a redneck as well....

If you can't spell where you live..... you night be a redneck.

HAHAHA

we're all rednecks around here. He's just a high class redneck. LOL

high class redneck, i like that.

i met him once, i worked at Circuit City an he had come in. i saw the tahoe online before an i walked outside an saw it. looked around the store an realized he was the only one who could have driven it. asked him about it an he demo'd it for me. the whole install itself was amazing. im gonna have to come by one day an check some of chit your out. nice to see actual "custom" chit around here because no one does it.

Yea I wouldn't consider that truck custom either. It only took 4 days to do the install. Wander over to Incriminator and look at the "Another canidate for a high-end install"