finebar4

longtime lurker says hi

Hey guys,

Finally got me to register instead of lurking in the shadows. Been into Car Audio since the late 80's and truthfully I joined up to get in on the special order 2 ohm deal as this sub will integrate right into my truck quite nice.

Hey guys,

Finally got me to register instead of lurking in the shadows. Been into Car Audio since the late 80's  and truthfully I joined up to get in on the special order 2 ohm deal as this sub will integrate right into my truck quite nice.

well, welcome to the board!!!

u'll really like the soundsplinter rl-p, it's a really,really nice sub! and mike is one helluva guy!

don't forget now that ur registared (and been into audio awhile) u need to raom around and post some. we'd like to see ya stay!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

big welcome,

love your sub amp, I have a few from the same series, it will be a good match I feel for the sound splinter, how you stick around some :)

Thanks for the nice welcome :hay: A little about my setup:

HU:

Eclipse 5442 (will be the new 8445 in the next couple weeks)

Amps:

Audison VRX 150 (Black Chrome) :finger:

Rockford Power 800 A2

Front Stage:

Focal Polyglass 6/4/tweet

Sub:

Phoenix Gold TI 12D

Vehicle: 2004 GMC Sierra Z71 Standard cab

I have been planning a upgrade on my sub a while and have been checking out RE, Adire, DDrive, and of course SS, but with the space I have available the SS seems to be the clear choice IMHO and the group buy was enough to suck me in to team SS and give them a whirl. That and I have heard nothing but good about Mike, so I think will endow him with my buisness at this point.

Mike of SoundSplinter and Nick and his crew of Stereo Integrity are tops in the industry for service

Welcome to SSA!!!