fifufme

WHY WAS MY SUB POORLY MADE?

The popping was so hard to even notice I figured it was something stupid, I mean you could barely hear it, some people told me they couldnt hear it at all they told me I was being crazy , so no I did not think that my 500 dollar sub would collapse apart lol. :wacky:

They were great to deal with when I had contacted them in the past which why I was curious why its taking so long. I contacted meade too, hoping he'd get me somewhere lol.

looks maybe like the cooling plug maybe shifted and was rubbing the coil, but I can't tell unless it was infront of me. Either way, no need for this drama post, simply be patient and wait for his response.

wow really.... It's not a drama post, Im trying to get my sub fixed. :detail: That's all.

Well, I believe it's still a small operation as far as building. I think it's only a few people who actually work there, so it's hard to be building subs, taking orders, and answering e-mails.

The popping was so hard to even notice I figured it was something stupid, I mean you could barely hear it, some people told me they couldnt hear it at all they told me I was being crazy , so no I did not think that my 500 dollar sub would collapse apart lol. :wacky:
I am quite mad since i spent 530 dollars on this and it wasnt even fully assembled!

For some reason I am getting the feeling that you think because you spend $500 on a woofer it can't fail..... $500 really isn't that much if you wanna get down to it.

wow really.... It's not a drama post, Im trying to get my sub fixed. :detail: That's all.

I understand that, just saying from your thread title and all the attention your thread gets from your title it seems very dramatic to me. There is no question FI builds some of the best quality drivers on the market.

I was wondering if there where humans building them they come out so perfect, but as it turns out there are humans building them, and humans aren't perfect. Please just wait for his reponse.

I'm closing this thread, seems like everything that was going to be said has been said.

Enough said. :fing34:

Definitely sorry to see that happen. Seems like from your comments that the magnet was cracked when you took it out of the box... directly lends itself to a problem with UPS in shipping. I wish that we would have know about this as we could have made a claim with UPS to get the damages covered. They must have been rather brutal with shipping as they are crated and have plenty of foam... damages are exceedingly minimal with this method.

Please get the sub back to us at:

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #108

Las Vegas NV 89118

Please be sure to include your name, address, phone and email so that we can get you squared away ASAP. As for the other sounds and issues... seems to be directly related to the damages that occured via UPS.

Thanks,

Scott

Adding to that..all the screws are there, if there wasn't a screw in there it would not have glue over top of it.

Thanks!

Nick

Yet further proof of GREAT customer service!!!!

Good on ya Scott!!!!

J

And this is done.