Fi Car Audio

Topic 4000...

OK... given that this is our 4000th topic (after the crash of 2008...lol), I felt it would be a good time to introduce some of our new giveaways and contests. We will edit this post with our daily schedule for free promo items with orders (like T-Shirt Tuesdays... first dozen sub orders get free t-shirts...)

We will also announce weekly contests for products as well. Adding the new apparel warehouse, we are greatly expanding POP items and our promo capabilities. And as usual... we would like to pass it along to our customers.

Updates tomorrow...

Thanks,

Scott

What???

I want.

And congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nick_19

more than 3, less than 4000. Hmmm... excellent contest :)

more than 3, less than 4000. Hmmm... excellent contest :)

Huh?

In reference to ScottXGTRs question "of those 4000 topics, how many are "A vs B" threads " meaning, that the answer would lie somewhere between 3 and 4000 topics... which would actually make a good question for a contest (although I surely wouldnt want to count them to know the answer).

Thanks,

Scott

In reference to ScottXGTRs question "of those 4000 topics, how many are "A vs B" threads " meaning, that the answer would lie somewhere between 3 and 4000 topics... which would actually make a good question for a contest (although I surely wouldnt want to count them to know the answer).

Thanks,

Scott

Oh I didn't see his post. Haha.