Sign in to follow this  
jcarter1885

electrical upgrades

I will be currently running around 3000 rms in a saturn ion with stock alternator (105 amps) until i find a high output alternator for my car. Right now i am planning on running 2 xstatic batcap 2000's(one as the primary batter and one as the secondary battery), i already know people are going to talk down on the 2000's so let me have it. what would be some good xs power battery choices. the primary battery opening is between 11-12"s and the secondary spot is under 11"s, my battery compartment is in my trunk and is exaclty the same as the one on this page just for a visual (http://www.saturnspot.com/f19/been-updating-system-again-29848.html). appreciate the help and opinions

i was thinking of getting 2-xs power d5100 or a deka battery as my primary and the xs power d2400 as the secondary battery. i also thought of a deka battery as my primary battery and the xs power 5100 as my secondary battery but not sure since it says that it does 3000watts if used as a secondary battery and i was wondering if that would be pushing it since im not familiar to how you guys batteries work in reference to power they are fulfilling.

do the 5100 and the 2400 and you should be good on batteries

to reduce wires, i was thinking about running just one battery and wanted to know if one xs powermaster d3100 can push 3000 rms(give or take a little) plus a 105 amp alternator and alarm or should i stick with a d5100 and d2400. appreciate the info xspower

nevermind i already made up my mind, gonna run with a deka deep cycle battery for starting battery and xs power d2400 for my car audio

nevermind i already made up my mind, gonna run with a deka deep cycle battery for starting battery and xs power d2400 for my car audio

Longest signature ever.....................

thats how i roll