Sign in to follow this  
Larams

I had to work people!

Listen 1st of all I posted on here a few days ago about not getting my invoice. I had to go out of town for a job and could not post. This is the 1st chance I've had. Just let me start by saying some of you are so out of line it's unbelievable. I'm a paying customer who spent alot on my 2 amps. All I wanted was my invoice that DB-r fucked up and didn't send. The reason I posted here is because where else do I go when DB-r never get's around to sending the damn invoice?

Give me a break I have done nothing wrong at all except ask for the invoice and it's not my problem if Db-r can't seem to remember our e-mail communications in which they told me they would send the invoice when they were less busy. I wouldn't have posted here at all if they got there act together but when I come here and read Jacobs FAQ where he says my amps warrenty will be void without that invoice

what am I supposed to do?

I have to say I'm shocked at the way I have been treated on this forum. I never insulted anyone or put down the quality of Sundown amps in any way whatsoever but I got treated like a piece of dirt by some of the posters on this forum. The way that Jacob and DB-r acted like I'm some kind of moron for posting here about the invoice is unbelievable. Maybe if DB-r got it's act together in the 1st place this wouldn't have happened.

Where did I post that you are a moron ? I also deleted most of the messages that were out of line as I don't tolerate that on my forum.

I made one post to ask if you e-mailed me and another to close the thread because it got out of hand.

You can also call dB-R and get your invoice - he posted his phone number and it is also available on his web site.

I am going to close this one too as I'm sure it will also get out of hand. You have the phone # for dB-R now so you can get anything you need.

(281)454-9496 -- Chris @ dB-R