Basshead

Box tuning calculator i made

port area? or port area range? my port area stayed the same. the port area range changes since the net volume changes since the port isnt physically as long. that leaves a tad extra in the net volume. and 'port area range' is determined by net volume (about 11 or 12-16 inches per cubic foot). which is just used to help get an idea for the surface area of the port. but thanks for checking :)

nice program!

what do you mean by "port area range"?

and the program you posted on June 21st above, you have Port Area written instead of Port length..

ah damn! it was late and i totally missed that :blush: grrrr lol. ok here's the fixed one

Box Calculator.exe - 0.05MB

and port area range i put in cuz i was tired of figuring what port area with different net volumes. so i put that in there. so a box with a net volume of 5.64 cubic feet should have *about* 68-90 sq inches of port (based on 12-16 sq inches per foot). more of a general guide so you dont have to figure it out each time

Updated your initial link with your most recent one. If you need more help in the future, PM one of the mod team and we will help. :)