MrBubbles00482

Project FrankenWagon

it's okay ................this still has the potential for alot of good times, you know just one install would not be enough anyway, gotta do several! start with the 10's and work up, it will give you a chance to learn the car better also.

it's okay ................this still has the potential for alot of good times, you know just one install would not be enough anyway, gotta do several! start with the 10's and work up, it will give you a chance to learn the car better also.

Ya that is a good point, I do need to learn the car a little first.

It just sucks going from 2 18's walled of, so 2 8's, then to 2 10's lol...staying at the bottom of the totem pole for now.

Well...

I was going to build a T-line.

But

Looks likes I gots me an 18'

Hahaha. Should ship friday and be here next week my nukka's.

I'll give some hints on what it is.

Its 18'

rated at 1500rms

Man I change my mind on my system like I take my contacts out. Every damn night lol.

=]

Edited by MrBubbles00482

Ya that is a good point, I do need to learn the car a little first.

It just sucks going from 2 18's walled of, so 2 8's, then to 2 10's lol...staying at the bottom of the totem pole for now.

i got a truck ,some wire, and a empty box! I , my friend, am at the bottom of the totem pole........your 18" on the way =FTW !

Ok so I have updates.

Happening tonight and tomorrow all day

Building kicks for Punch 6.5, one tweeter mounted coax, one mounted in A-pillar.

Running 0/1 for Sundown SAE1200D

Installing 170 amp alt.

Big 3 all in 0/1

Testing LED's for gauges, dome lights, courtesy lights etc...

Installing front components.

Ripping out shitty audiopipe RCA's that were pre-ran when I got the car.

Installing Knukonceptz Krystall 4 channel 6 meter RCA's =]

Mounting head unit a little more securely (bracket came loose a couple days ago..)

Installing SAE1200D

Building amp rack under storage compartment (when the 3rd seat folds down, the flap locks)

This weekend-

Ripping out headliner and re-doing it.

Bought a lvl4 xl motor and basket (Thanks DCexplorer, Ordering recone Thursday)

Starting box (somewhere around 6-7^3ft at 35ish hz most likely)

Box will completely fiberglassed on inside with inch and 3/4 dowl rod support, all corners 45'd with wood, and topped with resin puddle covers. Kerfed port, double layer face, smoothed, sanded and painted. I have a half gallon of black and clear chillin' at the parents house lol. Might as well use it.

Ya so I change my mind about what I'm doing with the wagon like I take showers (twice a day) lol. BUT This is final, I already have the 1200D chillin under my bed, and the lvl4 xl should be shipped soon. I started kicks today after work, and I'm working on the wagon non-stop tomorrow since I am off work.

any new pics?

Ya, but I left my camera at my moms.

I fail as these build log things...this is like my 4th one haha.

Edited by MrBubbles00482

HEY PAL!!! Where is them pics at?, updates?????? lol , seriuosly wanted to see this thing......not alot of wagons out there.