Sign in to follow this  
mikey5472

Slamology 2009

It was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera at home so no pics. Kinda sad actually... But anyway I ran for the first time I did a 141.8, I didn't think that it was to bad, with no electrical upgrades and the sub not being broke in yet. I am already considering another sub and walling my Jimmy off behind the second row. Of course that would involve another amp, a few batteries, and a alternator. But overall other than being burnt as hell the show was a lot of fun, and i can't wait for next year.

BTW mark i handed out some flyers, but the were like wtf is ssa. HAHAHAHA

Edited by mdizzle5472

Hey Mikey! I hung out with you and your buddies for awhile today. I had the Escape with the IA 15's. Sorry I bounced on my SSA brothers but I was burnt crispy and had been up since 8:30 the night before. Maybe next year I'll enter my ride and we could have a few more members show. Good luck with the progress of your build.

Hey Mikey! I hung out with you and your buddies for awhile today. I had the Escape with the IA 15's. Sorry I bounced on my SSA brothers but I was burnt crispy and had been up since 8:30 the night before. Maybe next year I'll enter my ride and we could have a few more members show. Good luck with the progress of your build.

Haha Damn I wondered where you went. You missed out on the bikini contest. Lol. Yea man it was nice to meet you though. I can't wait til next year I am really contemplating on doing a second row wall. I just took all the dimensions I need. It should be pretty damn sick.

Haha Damn I wondered where you went. You missed out on the bikini contest. Lol. Yea man it was nice to meet you though. I can't wait til next year I am really contemplating on doing a second row wall. I just took all the dimensions I need. It should be pretty damn sick.

where was the show?

where was the show?

Marion county fairgrounds, (Indianapolis, Indiana)

:thanx:

:thanx:

No Problem.

hahaha

yeah, you talk about being burnt

Haha

cool man. Did anyone get pics of the show?

Jay C76 did. They are on the original slamology thread.

i was out on sunday. left my camera home too :( i was PISSED lol. took a couple iphone pics of a race car the had on the other side of the field. the comp was pretty fun...but the site slamology site was misleading. said that qualifications for bassrace ended sunday at 12. so i get there...and they said the qualifications ended on saturday?? i dno...but the judge still let me run which was cool

Edited by Basshead

I atteded saturday, couldn't make it sunday. I had a lot of fun though.