Sign in to follow this  
brooklyny

d1 or d2?

im about to order 2 xcon 12"s today. i will power em with a 2000d sundown. whats is more ideal for this setup. the d1 or d2???

im about to order 2 xcon 12"s today. i will power em with a 2000d sundown. whats is more ideal for this setup. the d1 or d2???

2 12" D1 will get you too a 1 ohm final load. :)

ok thanks. i put in my order through paypal yesterday afternoon. i cant wait to see these babies up close. and feel the weight of 'em! when should i expect them to deliver?

ok thanks. i put in my order through paypal yesterday afternoon. i cant wait to see these babies up close. and feel the weight of 'em! when should i expect them to deliver?

We tell everyone to allow for around five days build time and a few days ship time.

NICE TO SEE YOU PUT THE ORDER IN. I AM GOING TO HAVE YOUR DESIGN DONE HERE SOON. SHOULD BE BY TONIGHT GOT WORK TODAY..

NICE TO SEE YOU PUT THE ORDER IN. I AM GOING TO HAVE YOUR DESIGN DONE HERE SOON. SHOULD BE BY TONIGHT GOT WORK TODAY..

wow, that was nice of you. thanks ernie.

no problemo

wow, that was nice of you. thanks ernie.

what specs are u guys builiding yours boxes to for the dual 12" Icons because Im thinking of the same setup with my saz-2000d or 1-15" Xcon.

what specs are u guys builiding yours boxes to for the dual 12" Icons because Im thinking of the same setup with my saz-2000d or 1-15" Xcon.

Right around 4.5 before displacement would be great. :)