well today was the first time i've ever heard about stetson amps.

i looked at there site and i will say that have a lot of amps with a lot of power.

i was looking at the digital amps.

are there rms ratings good? accurate or over rated? under rated?

has anyone heard one?

To my knwoledge Stetsom is one of the best amp makers there are. I believe they are very spendy though. Alan Dante with a DD9918Z put down over 180DB with a pair of their amps. I think Sundown is the way to go though they are very economical for the power they put out, and they are very reliable and have build quality!

To my knwoledge Stetsom is one of the best amp makers there are. I believe they are very spendy though. Alan Dante with a DD9918Z put down over 180DB with a pair of their amps. I think Sundown is the way to go though they are very economical for the power they put out, and they are very reliable and have build quality!

He actually had 4 7000's.

They are okay amps, if you can afford it go right ahead.

i dont plan on buying them :)

i just wanted to know more about them in case for the future ya never know right?

thank you very much for the quick responses and the help :)

are you sure it was 4 of them? if im not mistaken i believe its 3 running him 21000 watts, but then i can be wrong

are you sure it was 4 of them? if im not mistaken i believe its 3 running him 21000 watts, but then i can be wrong

4 amps.

26,000w

Edited by DeepSubBoy