Sign in to follow this  
cadillac davelle

dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm, for a saz-1500d?

ok heres my question (sorry if i seem like an idiot lol), I own a saz-1500d, and im planning on going with a single AQ HDC3 15" but what has had me stumped is if to buy a dual 1 ohm and wire the sub in series and then bridge it to the amp, or would it be a dual 2 ohm wired in parallel and connected to one of the inputs and not bridged, because what im trying to achieve is to have the amp play at 1 ohm at 1500 rms.

the reason why i ask is because on the forum here i saw a a post that says the amp is not bridgeable, because it is a 1 ohm mono, but then on the manual the diagram appears as if it is bridgeable if going with a single sub setup, im obviously reading one of them wrong so basically i want to be positive with which route to go before i order my sub.

someone please help me even though im a newb lol, thanks fellaz

It's a monoblock and not bridgeable. Monoblock means only one channel. Mono = one. It has two sets of speaker outputs for easy connection of multiple subs. Get a dual 2ohm sub and wire the coils parallel to a 1ohm load.

It's a monoblock and not bridgeable. Monoblock means only one channel. Mono = one. It has two sets of speaker outputs for easy connection of multiple subs. Get a dual 2ohm sub and wire the coils parallel to a 1ohm load.

x2

Sign in to follow this