SeeForUrSelf

Just trying to find my way around these new products

Ive been out of car audio for awhile, probably the last 5 years.

My Adire Audio Brahmas surrounding ripped away from the cone last night. The last sub I remember hearing about being compared with the Brahma was the RE XXX so I was interested in finding one of those to try out.

Come to find out they arent around the $400 range anymore, but a whopping $1,200!! So I said bump that. But a guy on a different site told me about the founder of RE starting up a new company named Fi Car Audio.

So here I am, trying to figure out which of these products may be equal to or better than the Brahma and XXX. Oh and trying to find a place to recone my Brahma as well.

Any suggestions on which of Fi subs are comparable to the Brahma or XXX or perhaps where I can get my Sub fixed at would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SeeForUrSelf

Contact Acoustic Development International at 949-500-4287 It's owned by Dan Wiggins. If they can't tell you were to have it fixed no one can. He's actually working on a few things for me right now fing05.gif

Contact Acoustic Development International at 949-500-4287 It's owned by Dan Wiggins. If they can't tell you were to have it fixed no one can. He's actually working on a few things for me right now fing05.gif

So I take it that he obviously didnt get out of the business. Thanks for the number.

So I take it that he obviously didnt get out of the business. Thanks for the number.

Well, Adire closed shop. Adire was just their own line. OEM work has always been there bread and butter. They do work for some major corporations. They are working on some smaller subs and prototypes for 15" and a 21'' with around a 60mm to 70mm one way xmax at 70 percent BL. Basically twice the output of your Brahma. Hopefully I'll have my first large order for Christmas.

:WELCOME: