Sign in to follow this  
loondizie52

autotek mm as good as a few yrs ago?

That is a good question. I have not seen much talk or interest in them over the last few years. Maybe someone on here is familiar with them. :)

That is a good question. I have not seen much talk or interest in them over the last few years. Maybe someone on here is familiar with them. :)

ya same here. the mean machine 3000's and 4000's were fairly popular on the comp circuit but they cost a shit ton and even used they were alot. but they cut those out and only have the mean machine 1000's and 1500's now. and switched up the whole look but idk about internals or performance. im pretty sure im gonna get one for my type r's for the mean time

I had an older autotek MM amp from a few years ago and I have used a lot of their newer amps, but lower mdels like the SS and Street editions as I am on budgets now with kids, lol! All have done very well in my case. Currently running another maxxsonics product and not one ioda of a problem.

I BOUGHT ONE LAST YEAR IT WAS A MM 2000D ON MY KICKER CVX 15'S LOVED IT(DRAINED BATTERY REALLY FAST) ON REGULAR ALT WITH BIG 3 THESE AMP WERE UNDERRATED (I HATE THAT I SOLD IT)NEVER TRYED THE NEW ONES YET MAY GIVE THEM A TRY. FROM WHAT IM HEARING THEY OVERRATED BUT WHO KNOWS

Edited by bassmanwood