Sign in to follow this  
MIKE W

messurements for blt 18 box

ok so i cant read a tape for nothing so i got the guy across the street to read it for me on my box iv'e asked this questions a few times but never had the right messurement's but now i do here they are the depth is 22'5/8 the lenght is 41'1/8 the width is 22'13/16 i have two L shape ports the messurement are length 4'3/4 depth is 18'1/4 and the bottom of the L sape port which gose toward the center of the box is 10'1/2 remember i have two L shape ports one on each side of the box with the same messurement's now at the bottom of the L shape port where it goes toward the center of the box i have 5'1/2 from the L SHAPE PORT to the back of the speaker box these are all messurment's from outside to outside and i have 3/4 wood if anyone could help me find the cubic foot and the hurtz of this box i will thank u so much for i hade this speaker just sitting here a few days now and iam scared to put it in the box for i might mess it up or it not sound good the speaker requers to be at 30 to 35 hurtz but 32 recommended for best sound i did not add the speaker displacement on here but any help i would kindly apreate it !!!!!!!!!! thanks guys !

What? 261.gif