B7L|BL4Z3R

The BTLBLAZER

So, i put a temp amp in with my BTL. I put a hifonics 1610 in and OMFG. No words can explain how happy i am with this sub woofer. I just cant imagine what it will is going to sound like with my t 30001bd on it, it is going to be just NASTY. I am going to hook up a t10001bd up to it tomorrow to hear what it sound likes with REAL clean power not Rockford poop. Just letting you guys know i am a verry satisfied customer.

u mean hifonics poop, well let me know what was better the Hifonics 1610 or Rockford t1000bd

lol when ever anyone asks me waht amp i have in there i say just poop haha

haha there u go.. running mine off around 300 watts of JL power and im amazed... and its soon to be 2000 watts of sundown power

If things are set up right I doubt you'll hear much difference between the two amps. The RF is better quality, but not really higher power. Now with the 3000 you'll hear a nice increase in output.

well for some reason when i turn the map up it sounds bad. so i keep it low. i cant wait untill i get the 3000bd on

well for some reason when i turn the map up it sounds bad. so i keep it low. i cant wait untill i get the 3000bd on

I know this is old, but You ever get any pics of your ride/system???

i have some but not many.. i never really took pictures of my build but i am this weekend im building a new box and getting 2 kinetik batts. how did you mount your fuse under the hood?

i have some but not many.. i never really took pictures of my build but i am this weekend im building a new box and getting 2 kinetik batts. how did you mount your fuse under the hood?

I've had a AGC (i think its called, Glass Tube looking fuse) and two 300 amp circuit breakers, both bolted to the inside fenderwell metal about 8" back from the batt...

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda wondering how I'm going to do the next set up, where I have 4 or so runs of 0/1... Hmmm

I want them fused up front and at the rear before the rear Batts.... Some might say its not needed, overkill, waste or whatnot, but think about it...

You have several runs of some fat cable running from front to back to a big bank of rear batts, for some dumb reason, you get a short under the floor or somewhere along the lines, the front fuse(s) blow... Your still not really safe as the back batts are still shorted and feeding power back up to the front/break... Power goes both ways... NOT real good...

I've seen this happen and cause a fire.. One reason I always kept a pair of wire cutters and a fire extinguisher in my ride...

Edited by smullen

i have a fuse under my hood, before my second batt and one between my second batt to me amp

I can't wait to hear it with that rockford either man. If you ever want to try out my saz 3000d let me know

Confused as to where this topic is going.