mbarber25

RemyBattery.com

Has anybody ordered a battery from remybattery.com before?

If so, how did they alert you as to when your stuff ships? They didn't ask for an email or anything in the order form.

Or do you get pleasantly surprised one day?

Edited by mbarber25

Ordered from them several times. Can't recall anything about tracking info, but they always shipped timely, and were very good to deal with. Not a single issue with them here. They located in NY, IIRC, so you should see them soon.

Ordered from them several times. Can't recall anything about tracking info, but they always shipped timely, and were very good to deal with. Not a single issue with them here. They located in NY, IIRC, so you should see them soon.

yea i just got an email from them.. i totalllllly forgot i made an account before hand since you need one to buy anything lol

and maybe by friday if i'm lucky :)

but any deka batteries in those orders perhaps?

did the battery(ies) come charged?

most places send them out charging around 12.7 or 12.8 so you should check them first before putting them in.

most places send them out charging around 12.7 or 12.8 so you should check them first before putting them in.

hmm and i don't have a charger either... but what should it be at before i put it in

get an AGM battery charger and charge the battery on a slow trickle charge to the mid 14's but dont let it exceed 14.9volts during charging.

Edited by jay-cee

get an AGM battery charger and charge the battery on a slow trickle charge to the mid 14's but dont let it exceed 14.9volts during charging.

iiiiiiiiiiiiight thanks man

Good prices, prompt shipping.

If you ever get a battery below 12.5V, send it back. You'll be fine buying from them.