Sign in to follow this  
Gioia69

competition in beloit, wisconsin

im guessing this would be more suited to be in the competition section of the forum but i cant post in there for some reason. im guessing its because im new to the forum. anyways, theres an official usaci event going on at Tinker Toys in Beloit, Wisconsin THIS Sunday (august 23rd). Zac Davis owns the shop there. hes won the world finals back in like 2003 or something for pro stock or something i dont remember. but he said he was gonna hold some fun games there. he said he was gonna do something called speaker toss where u throw some shitty door speakers and whoever gets it closest to the target wins some free, new audio equipment. he was gonna do something too where u put on some big ass gloves and compete against someone else in who can mount a sub faster into an enclosure. he mentioned an arm wrestling contest too but i dont know if he was serious. but yeah the winners of those games will win some free stuff and were trying to promote it as much as we can so here i am advertising it. it should be a lot of fun so everyone should try and make it out here. sorry for posting in the wrong section. if anyone has any questions ill be glad to answer them. peace.

Moving it for you. If you are having any other posting restrictions after your 25th post, please shoot me a PM.