Sign in to follow this  
bjayjr5679

jacob's rebuilt SI BM ?

Has anyone heard these ? If so how do they sound and what do they compare to? Thanks I didnt wnat to muddle up Jacobs for sale thread.

Has anyone heard these ? If so how do they sound and what do they compare to? Thanks I didnt wnat to muddle up Jacobs for sale thread.

I'm sure they sound great and as you can see, they have high quality parts. Jacob isn't going to sell anything that's crap, so I say get off the fence and go for it. You're not going to find anything that's higher in quality for cheaper.

I'm sure they sound great and as you can see, they have high quality parts. Jacob isn't going to sell anything that's crap, so I say get off the fence and go for it. You're not going to find anything that's higher in quality for cheaper.

Thanks. I havent had a chance to plot them and just wanted a listeners review. I have no doubt about the quality of Jacobs products just want a review or two. :coolugh:

I've only sold a few of them -- so you may not get much feedback. They perform alot like the original except MUCH better sealed.

I've only sold a few of them -- so you may not get much feedback. They perform alot like the original except MUCH better sealed.

Thanks Jacob. I am debating between these and waiting for the sa 8's.

Sign in to follow this