Sign in to follow this  
maddmatt02

well, its started

well, just ordered myself an older panasonic CQ-DF903U. Ive had a older 6000 model I think it was and a 702 or something and really liked em both, can only imagine that the 903 is better than both of those.

anyone have any experience with this on? wht did you think of it.

monday I leave for new jersey to work for 3 weeks and have a free place to stay, free food, no utilities, so when I get back Ill have all the money left and should be getting my amp and sub then.

amps looking like a SA SAE1200D to power a HDC312 or a Fi BL12.

man I cant wait to get it all and get it installed. just a stock 93 accord, wonder how it will handle the current draw. Ill do the big 3 for sure, but I wonder if Ill need an alt or not.

Ive got a 7105. Eh, its ok.

If I could do it over, I would have went with Pioneer800 or 880 or Alpine9887 just because the extra functions.

Havent had one single problem out of my panasonic yet though. I'll probably swap it out in the near future though.

yeah, the 7105 has a couple better features than the 903 like the fact that it plays MP3's and from what I read 3 sets of preouts, but the 903 has 5V/60ohm preouts vs 2.5V/200ohm preouts but the rear is switchable to sub, 2 sets instead of 3.

and the 903 doesnt have the cd text display, but like I said, that 702 or 703, (I know it was 7 something and 3 numbers) was all I think Id want, and the 9 must be at least as good. if I ever get sick of it Ill sell it or move it to another vehicle (have 2 with stock cassette decks)