Sign in to follow this  
jrogoskiphotos

Question about 2x 18" LVL 4 wall in Acura Integra

I have a 91 Acura Integra, and I'm gonna throw 2x 18" XL's in there on a SAZ-3000D or a SAZ-3500D @ 1 ohm... Finally got the numbers together, and have an enclosure designed with interchangeable ports (one is 33hz and the other one is 37 hz.... I was only able to get so much airspace out of my integra, but came up with 12ft3 with the 33hz port and 13.24ft3 with the 37hz port.... and thats NET, after sub displacement, bracing displacement, and port displacement....

My question is this.... I'm new to the "wall" thing, but I'm definitely doing it....and I want to know if it matters if the port is on the top or on the bottom (behind my head or towards my lower back?)..... If there is a difference, where have ya'll found it to be more productive, as far as numbers go?? that is, if it even matters??? THANKS :drink40:

John

normally for numbers you want the subs as close to the mic as possible, thats why you see most burp wall with subs on the pass side and port on the passanger side, For what your doing I would go subs on top and port on bottom

normally for numbers you want the subs as close to the mic as possible, thats why you see most burp wall with subs on the pass side and port on the passanger side, For what your doing I would go subs on top and port on bottom

Good, cause when I went back and measured things out, I realized that I'm only gonna be able to put the port on the bottom,lol.... So that works out well!!! Yeah, I was wondering that, cause it only makes sense... Thats man, for the info!! :fing34:

John Rogoski

no prob =]

I was wondering if you could respond to my email about the prices? I emailed you my area code... Thanks man

ya as soon as i get to the shop today i will do emails, i was swamped yesterday =]

Hey, no worries sir..... but I did get your email this morning.... I appreciate it !!! I'll be talking to you soon.... Thats good your swamped though!! A lot of people don't get to say that these days!!! :fing34::drink40:

Edited by sL@PyOmAmA2ICE