Sign in to follow this  
Saltine

bl 18"s and a cadillac fleetwood

ok i have 2 18" BL subs dual 1ohm flatwind cooling and pchamfer these are the first model bl's. they are going to see a sundown 1500 to each sub

what is the smallest box ported that will be ok for these subs. i want to keep the box under the rear deck in a 1995 fleetwood. between the hinges, theres trunk rods in the way. i'll invert the subs to get a lil more airspace if i need to. just need to know whats the smallest the box can be and sound good

ok i have 2 18" BL subs dual 1ohm flatwind cooling and pchamfer these are the first model bl's. they are going to see a sundown 1500 to each sub

what is the smallest box ported that will be ok for these subs. i want to keep the box under the rear deck in a 1995 fleetwood. between the hinges, theres trunk rods in the way. i'll invert the subs to get a lil more airspace if i need to. just need to know whats the smallest the box can be and sound good

on FI's site it says 5-8 cubes each.

so i wouldnt go lower then 5 cubes.

that says 5cubes minimum per sub, im doing 2, but if you look at setups such as ***** *****, thebtl requires lots of air space and his 4 18s were in a box way smaller than recommended. i want to get a answer soon so i can start building

that says 5cubes minimum per sub, im doing 2, but if you look at setups such as ***** *****, thebtl requires lots of air space and his 4 18s were in a box way smaller than recommended. i want to get a answer soon so i can start building

He just told you. 5 cubes minimum. 5x2=10.

Edited by bigrank916

Sign in to follow this