Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

i wanna learn how

ok, hehe.

All i need in the vehicle is an amp that is working...

The test box is wired to 8 ohms so dont put the worlds smallest amp in there, hehe.

well, not sure if you seen it posted or not but i got the saz 3000d! yay. :wacky:

oh that's good, that should give us about 400-500w at 8ohm which is plenty. As long as it's more than 60w, i'm happy.

right on, well i will go out there tomorrow, and begin to gut the old whore!

well there is the problem about studying a certain subject, IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!, it can't be done, :angry22: so now i am going to bed all curious about t-lines for my single 15" sub...... where did today go/

good news though, got my tracking number, something weighing 55.2 lbs. is headed my way! :fing34:

chop

is it the WMD or whatever or did you get yourself a RE XXX?

is it the WMD or whatever or did you get yourself a RE XXX?

[/quote

um, i thought i mentioned i am a broke a** sob, perhaps i did not, soooooooo, to answer you cooment about the XXX, uh no!

however if you have one in working order and would like to trade for the $200 sub i have, well we can definetly talk. lol.

yes, the 15" sub i have on the way is a PAP WMD2R , i guess there is some drama amongst them, but i am buying it second hand.

okay well, learning will never stop.....so i did find a style that i want to do for the first box, t-line! so i will open a new thread in a few days when it gets under way!

chop

ok, I just know in a for sale thread, right after you posted that you sent him a pm, he then posted that the 1200D and the XXX were sold, so I wasnt sure, and if I had a XXX I dont think Id sell it, would have taken me way to long to save for it...

ok, I just know in a for sale thread, right after you posted that you sent him a pm, he then posted that the 1200D and the XXX were sold, so I wasnt sure, and if I had a XXX I dont think Id sell it, would have taken me way to long to save for it...

oh, okay, lol, yeah i see your approach now, no , i wish i did! yeah they would be old news if i started saving , lol.

chop