Sign in to follow this  
82Scottsdale

What RE Audio or FI Audio sub?

I am looking for a decent sq sub that also has spl that will work fine for a daily driver, prob is gonna be in a slot ported box made to specs by me. Doesn't matter how many watts its gonna be, I'm gonna buy the sub then buy a amp to match the sub, looking for 300-400 range for price. iI had some idea's like a BTL possibly? Not too sure with the higher end of subs because I use to run alpine, kickers, diamond audio, and jl audio and time to switch it up to the bad boys.

Also another question what is a good hz for daily?

I am looking for a decent sq sub that also has spl that will work fine for a daily driver, prob is gonna be in a slot ported box made to specs by me. Doesn't matter how many watts its gonna be, I'm gonna buy the sub then buy a amp to match the sub, looking for 300-400 range for price. iI had some idea's like a BTL possibly? Not too sure with the higher end of subs because I use to run alpine, kickers, diamond audio, and jl audio and time to switch it up to the bad boys.

Also another question what is a good hz for daily?

I would say go with the Fi BL sub or maybe the Q, depends on what you want more, sound quality or SPL. But BL would probably be your best bet. Run it in a 33hz tuned box and it should sound awesome.

The Fi Q is a very nice driver that can sound great and have strong output when called upon, but I wonder if the BL is more your speed as it can get quite loud and still sound good.

You don't want SQ, you don't know the definition of "SQ" so don't use the term. You want balls out loud, and you want it to sound "good", not sound QUALITY they are different terms. Any sub can give you output and sound good doing it but it's mostly up to your enclosure.

BL, port it, tune it, to Fi suggestions. :)

BL, port it, tune it, to Fi suggestions. :)

x2, what do you listen to so we can go with a tuning frequency or do you have a tuning frequency that you prefer?