bigrank916

Review on 18" BTL

I want to get the btl but worried about the SQ!

:No::noob:

:No::noob:

no im not all about sq i just dont want it to sound like shit like my aq did if i could get a loaded xcon i would lol i want the btl so i could eventually strap 2 aq 2200ds to it.

No.gifnoob.gif

Sad. Lol.

Maybe they should be known more as what the acronym stands for. Quality comes in all forms with Fi.trink40.gif

No.gifnoob.gif

Sad. Lol.

Maybe they should be known more as what the acronym stands for. Quality comes in all forms with Fi.trink40.gif

iv own fi i got an ssd sitting in my room now but i just heard some ppl say they sound like shit and some ppl say they dont. i want to be happy with my sub

No.gifnoob.gif

Sad. Lol.

iv own fi i got an ssd sitting in my room now but i just heard some ppl say they sound like shit and some ppl say they dont. i want to be happy with my sub

These drivers are built to order, right here in the USA. Extensively tested and remodeled all the time. I highly doubt a proper install with a BTL will ever sound like shit. Either those people had that problem or are full of bull.gif .

No.gifnoob.gif

Sad. Lol.

The enclosure will determine output, sound, depth, and much more. It's not just the equipment. Put a cheap subwoofer (your AudioQue) into a correctly made enclosure and it will sound amazing and be loud.

No.gifnoob.gif

Sad. Lol.

The enclosure will determine output, sound, depth, and much more. It's not just the equipment. Put a cheap subwoofer (your AudioQue) into a correctly made enclosure and it will sound amazing and be loud.

well the AQ were in the right enclosure and they sounded hollow and like shit byult box according to DJ specs (called and asked him)

No.gifnoob.gif

Sad. Lol.

well the AQ were in the right enclosure and they sounded hollow and like shit byult box according to DJ specs (called and asked him)

He recommends tuning at 38 Hz. right? That would be why ;)