Sign in to follow this  
kraudio12

Whats a good price for 2 12" lvl4s

I was just wondering what a good price was for these two of these, because i have seen a couple people trying to sell used ones for 250 each plus shipping and then i was offered two lvl3 for 350 shipped i was just wondering if i just got a good offer for the lvl3s or if the guys was overpricing the lvl4s

thanks for all inputs

I was just wondering what a good price was for these two of these, because i have seen a couple people trying to sell used ones for 250 each plus shipping and then i was offered two lvl3 for 350 shipped i was just wondering if i just got a good offer for the lvl3s or if the guys was overpricing the lvl4s

thanks for all inputs

the lvl 4's are worth about $100 over the lvl 3's each.

I got a like new dc lvl 4 12'' with custom dust cap for 240$ shipped, which I believe was a great deal.

he had 4 of them and they sold quick!

are the lvl 3's // lvl 4's used or new? condition of them? how old are they?

thanks for all inputs

I got a like new dc lvl 4 12'' with custom dust cap for 240$ shipped, which I believe was a great deal.

thats a good thing i got 2 for 350

thanks for all inputs

2 what? lvl 4s?

thanks for all inputs

2 what? lvl 4s?

'

oh yeah level fours.. never seen power:D