i have heard from a few people to set my loudness on my headunit to off. i was just wondering why. any help would b great.

The loudness feature was meant to increase the bass and treble on lower volumes. But when you turn up the volume it will overdrive the output or in other words clip the signal and send distortion to your amps then on to the speakers.

thank you for a fast response. i have another question. i have heard from a few people that a pioneer head unit will have a bad grounding on the rca's? how would i fix that. there isnt anything wrong with my setup but i dont want anything to go wrong in the future.

i always use my loud and my SLA>..........

you should ground the chassie of the head unit by removing a screw and placing a ground and then replacing the screw.. then be sire to ground the head unit as normal... and also besure that your amp is grounded really well.

alright, thanks very much for a quick response.

i always use my loud and my SLA>..........

you should ground the chassie of the head unit by removing a screw and placing a ground and then replacing the screw.. then be sire to ground the head unit as normal... and also besure that your amp is grounded really well.

Unless your car has a floating ground up front, you can ground the HU but does not have to be.

But your amps and everything else in the back or where ever does need to be