Sign in to follow this  
wayneo99

box design for 2 12" fi bl's

hey guys i was wonderin if any of you guys could help me out an do a free box design for me?

i can email you a box design that was done for me but idk if the tuning is correct an i want it changed a lil bit. but i want the same basic design. the box will be for 2 12" fi bl's off a aq2200d. so if any of you guys wanna help me it'll be much a appreciated!

also if you guys have any recommendations on specs for the box that would be great. the current box i was thinkin will be 2.5 cubes per sub dual chamber. 32hz. double baffle. any suggestions?

hey guys i was wonderin if any of you guys could help me out an do a free box design for me?

i can email you a box design that was done for me but idk if the tuning is correct an i want it changed a lil bit. but i want the same basic design. the box will be for 2 12" fi bl's off a aq2200d. so if any of you guys wanna help me it'll be much a appreciated!

also if you guys have any recommendations on specs for the box that would be great. the current box i was thinkin will be 2.5 cubes per sub dual chamber. 32hz. double baffle. any suggestions?

If you need help, how bout you post your max dimensions of the area you have to work with (that will be the best way to get assistance and the help you need).

well the max dimensions are 26, 36, 16. (D)(W)(H). i want it dual chamber, port in the center between both the subs. tuned to 32hz. an double baffle. i want 2.5 cubes per sub but idk if it can be achieved with the given dims. an also since i want it double baffle cant i give it a recessed look where u put the driver in?

Using your max dimensions of 36"W X 26"D X 16"H each chamber will be 2.45ft^3 after all displacements tuned to 33hz

wayneo.png

dang bro, wut program do u use to make those boxes?

Using your max dimensions of 36"W X 26"D X 16"H each chamber will be 2.45ft^3 after all displacements tuned to 33hz

wayneo.png

damm thanks a lot man

its google sketchup. it is a very helpful program. i do alot of work on that myself!

Its a great program for free. but if you do alot of this 3d modeling solidworks is much better. but it costs alot of money....