Sign in to follow this  
mjmarovi

Southwest Florida Audio club/car show SPL competition

Just trying to get an idea of people on here that may be from the Southwest Florida area. Even if you would be willing to drive to the Fort Myers area for a car show/soundoff then please post comments. I would love to get something going in this area and try to add some fun. the main goal is to be able to host a a show, which I have connections to an audio shop, and other connections to help build the event, and hold it sometime in the spring before Spring Break Nationals in Daytona. Kind of like a "pre-season" show/soundoff before the larger season kickoff in Daytona.

Any suggestions or comments or simply posting if you could partake and how far of a drive it would be for you and what type of format you would want to participate in would be much appreciated.

PLAY THEM LOUD, THEN PLAY'EM LOUDER!

If I'm not mistaken there are one or two sanctioned judges down that way for Iasca, Meca, and dBDRA. If the event, audio part of it, is gonna be sanctioned, you'll probably need t contact them. Just figured I'd give ya a heads up on that.

But yea, even though I'm up here in Jax, if it's right before SBN AND my van is fixed, I'll definitely try to be there.

If I'm not mistaken there are one or two sanctioned judges down that way for Iasca, Meca, and dBDRA. If the event, audio part of it, is gonna be sanctioned, you'll probably need t contact them. Just figured I'd give ya a heads up on that.

But yea, even though I'm up here in Jax, if it's right before SBN AND my van is fixed, I'll definitely try to be there.

good to keep in mind, I think I am going to talk to the guys at the audio shop and see what they think...

good to keep in mind, I think I am going to talk to the guys at the audio shop and see what they think...

what shop?

audio interventions, it's in Bonita Springs close to me. James used to work at Sound Advice on 41...in fort myers

audio interventions, it's in Bonita Springs close to me. James used to work at Sound Advice on 41...in fort myers

Mr Sheltra. had a class with him at Edison. Great fiberglasser.

yeh he has done some sick fiberglass work, they had a show when they opened up the new shop, it was pretty good, no audio competition though, which is what I want to talk to them about.

yeh he has done some sick fiberglass work, they had a show when they opened up the new shop, it was pretty good, no audio competition though, which is what I want to talk to them about.

Tell them to get in touch with Mike Hadden, he is the somewhat local Db Drag and IASCA certified judge. http://www.centralfloridaspl.com/ his phone number is half way down the page.

alright thanks guys