masterofallbass

Masterofallbass's Build w/ XXV Maxxmus

My Current System

2 AQ HDC315-A Subs

1 XXV Maxximus

7 Kenetik 1800 Batts

Big 3 In 0 Gauge

4 Runs of Power & Ground Wire (0 Gauge) (Each)

5.5 Cb Foot Box After Displacements 38Hz w/ 2 6inch aeros

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV

270 "XP" Amp Alt From Dc Power

This spring im doing 4 18's AQ Hdc3 New Coppers Off the XXV Maxximus.

Tons of pics. Sorry some not in order

Almost done with the current system. Just need to build an amp rack.

Box Is a test box. Many to come. Trial and error. See what works best for the aq's all this power :)

Also i would love some input on this. Thanks

photo0201d.jpg

photo0200t.jpg

photo0199l.jpg

photo0213x.jpg

photo0212p.jpg

photo0211d.jpg

photo0210l.jpg

photo0209z.jpg

Edited by 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee

looking good.... what paint ( black ) and technique did you use for the base...... ?

nice work and nice build thread...

keep it coming

chop

looking good.... what paint ( black ) and technique did you use for the base...... ?

nice work and nice build thread...

keep it coming

chop

The paint? The paint color is black magic gloss (water base). White primer (water base)

Are you running wire under the car through the wheel well with no protection? If so, I wouldn't think that is a good idea. my two cents

Are you running wire under the car through the wheel well with no protection? If so, I wouldn't think that is a good idea. my two cents

kinda, theres rubber calking around the holes

all the cable is exposed to the elements. kinda dangerous if consider, rain, puddles, road hazzards, etc.

all the cable is exposed to the elements. kinda dangerous if consider, rain, puddles, road hazzards, etc.

are u talking about the runs being under my truck? Alot of people do it. I have 8 runs from front to back. No way its going to fit under my carpet

Im tuned in just making some :popcorn: and drinking a :drink40:, more pictures.

Looking good, I would seriously consider some rubber around those wires in the floor for the sake of safety.

Other than that looks like a lot of work. I think we have similar amps :)

I'd be more protective of those wires too. At a recent competition, someone's interior almost caught on fire because something was wrong with the wire outside the car. But good build and damn those amps are big.

are u talking about the runs being under my truck? Alot of people do it. I have 8 runs from front to back. No way its going to fit under my carpet

I said the same thing. to each is own.

I'd be more protective of those wires too. At a recent competition, someone's interior almost caught on fire because something was wrong with the wire outside the car. But good build and damn those amps are big.

humm anyone know where i can get them rubber things? But some of the holes are realy big. so i need somthing to work. Should i put rubber pipe tubing around them at the holes?