curse1022

2 12" FI BL or 1 15" BTL?

well the thing is, my trunk isnt flat and angles upwards towards back. trunk opening width is 46" and the height with trunk closed is 17.5". however, the depth really depends on how far youre going back cuz i believe its 35" maximum but the trunk has a smaller height towards the back (13" max i do believe). i believe the max depth with a height of at least 16 is 30" depth, 16" height. however, the trunk also is thinner towards back and is 32" wide with the current carpeting job.

pretty sure MAX area would be obtained via 16" height, 19" depth, and the 44" width. i knocked off some of the max, because i dont think i could fit it into my car if it was larger.

Edited by curse1022

well the thing is, my trunk isnt flat and angles upwards towards back. trunk opening width is 46" and the height with trunk closed is 17.5". however, the depth really depends on how far youre going back cuz i believe its 35" maximum but the trunk has a smaller height towards the back (13" max i do believe). i believe the max depth with a height of at least 16 is 30" depth, 16" height. however, the trunk also is thinner towards back and is 32" wide with the current carpeting job.

pretty sure MAX area would be obtained via 16" height, 19" depth, and the 44" width. i knocked off some of the max, because i dont think i could fit it into my car if it was larger.

which is more than enough space. I am working on the box for ya right now, stay tuned to your PM's :)