:D

:stfu:

;)

I will take some tomorrow,

Mine is special :santa:

be sure to include all pets

u know he will...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Mine showed up this morning!! thanks mike!... ITs my bday too.. the timing was amazing.

And uber fast shipping.. thanks a bunch. (sig looks amazing)

I will get some pics later.

Well I have done a little listening to the Rl-p in my 2cu.ft box on about 100watts(home) and ~500 watts(car). I would have loved to compare it to my 12AE but never hooked it up. But so far it seems superior by far to my 2 e12ks sealed. Now I have to figure out what speakers to run in the doors. I have some dDiamond Audio M3 6" but they only handle 50 watts and do not play well in the midrange. Can't wait to drop ~800-1000 watts on the Rl-p.

Got mine, and have installed it in the truck.

Sure is a big boy, I had to add an additional piece of 3/4 MDF in order for the magnet to clear a box support! So I really did not increase the volume of the box by much, only the displacement...

So box is about 1.1~1.2 FT^3 now.

In order to run this sucker, I had to buy a new amp and install that this weekend as well. Hifonics BX1500D.

Think that I may have some sort of issue right now as the amp has gone into "protect" mode on several occasions. Once when first firing up the system while setting up the amps...turned the volume up a bit (not loud by most standards) and the sub dropped out. Saw that the amp was still on, and not hot in the least (D-class should not get hot anyway).

Turned system off and back on and it worked for the next 10 minutes -had to go back in the house to eat.

Next morning (this morning), just put key into ignition, and before listening to music, took a look at the amp and it was in protect mode (red light illuminated)

Had to turn off system a few times to get it to stay on. (green)

I am hoping that I have some sort of wiring issue as the speaker cables I used inside the box were not playing nice as they were too thick to easily insert two wires into one terminal...I am going to have to do something about that (smaller guage wire I suppose).

I will check all that out a little bit later today if I can get home at a reasonable hour...

Sounds incredible while it was up and running...

Mike