Sign in to follow this  
hispls

Posting pics to the "gallery" section

I posted some pics there a month or so ago and don't seem to be able to do it again....is this section down or is it my browser or something else I'm doing wrong?

I posted some pics there a month or so ago and don't seem to be able to do it again....is this section down or is it my browser or something else I'm doing wrong?

I could be your browser. For some reason. If i try to upload pics from a external source, like a flash drive or camera, it won't upload. If i transfer those pics to my computer, then it transfer fine. Not sure if your trying to upload pics from an external source.

I know if you do bulk load it wont go to the gallery page, it will show an error page. Just close that page and open your browser again and go to ssa.com and to the forum section like normally and check your gallery the pictures will be there. But I usually just upload mine straight from the computer and they work that way from my knowledge.

Ive never been able to upload pics for the gallery. I can only upload one pic for my avatar and thats it. I always have to use photobucket. :bull:

Ive never been able to upload pics for the gallery. I can only upload one pic for my avatar and thats it. I always have to use photobucket. :bull:

You can upload a different picture for your avatar, after you upload it the page still has the same avatar on it. Just refresh the page and your new avatar will be there and same thing for the forum page when you go back to it at first it still has the old avatar, once you refresh that page the new avatar shows up also.

You can upload a different picture for your avatar, after you upload it the page still has the same avatar on it. Just refresh the page and your new avatar will be there and same thing for the forum page when you go back to it at first it still has the old avatar, once you refresh that page the new avatar shows up also.

I meant more towards uploading pics in the gallery. I can change the avatar just fine but thats all I can do. Sucks. I know people hate having to go to photobucket to see pics but its all I got right now.

Well PM Denim, he will get it taken care of for you (anything I need done on this forum he does for me with no problems).

Well PM Denim, he will get it taken care of for you (anything I need done on this forum he does for me with no problems).

I already talked to him. He said everything is good on his end. I made a topic about it awhile ago but it still does the same shit. I upload one or 10 pics and the screen loads and goes white. It says done in the bottom corner and its never happened any differently than that. No pics in the gallery for me but I always check every couple weeks to see if it might work.

ok well good luck in the future with it, how is that Z15 treating you (thinking about ordering one tonight)?

ok well good luck in the future with it, how is that Z15 treating you (thinking about ordering one tonight)?

I'll pm you about it cause Ive already done enough thread jackin.

Yeah you and me both, appreciate it . Sorry OP for the thread jacking but if you are having problems with pictures just let Denim (PM him) know and he will work on it and fix it if he can.