2 DC 12 inch lvl4s and a sundown 3000 and more.. feedback would be apr

SUBS: 2 12 inch dc audio lvl 4s with lvl 5 coils D1s

Aplifier: sundown 3000

Head unit: alpine

Batterries: red top and a gnb

Alt: who knows but need one soon

Door speakers: stock for now

wire: schoshe and install bay 0 gage

build location: humble, tx at sound fx's house thank you darryl for all the help

0829091352a.jpg

0829091352.jpg

0829091351b.jpg

0829091625.jpg

0829091625a.jpg

0829091625b.jpg

0829091625b.jpg

0829091624.jpg

0829091624a.jpg

this is all for now this is a summary of my build

havent posted pictures of my car and build up on ssa yet so i figured i should let me know what yall think

Good choice with the DC subs and sundown amps. fing05.gif

I would suggest putting 45's in the corners of that box. I didn't see any unless I'm mistaken.

I would go with Kinetik FTW. I'm a Kinetik dealer and could get you some and I'm in houston,tx just PM me if interested

Also. Seal off that trunk. increase your DB by sealing off that trunk from the back seat so that everything stays in the cabin of the car. MY two cents

Good choice with the DC subs and sundown amps. fing05.gif

I would suggest putting 45's in the corners of that box. I didn't see any unless I'm mistaken.

I would go with Kinetik FTW. I'm a Kinetik dealer and could get you some and I'm in houston,tx just PM me if interested

Also. Seal off that trunk. increase your DB by sealing off that trunk from the back seat so that everything stays in the cabin of the car. MY two cents

yeah i am in the process of getting a new design for a box and i plan on sealing this one off from the trunk completely and fiberglassing the inside

i love my DCs tho and i am a dealer of DC as well

you must have been doin somethin way wrong to rip those leads...

I run 2 3500ds and 4 level 4s with NO subsonic filter at all, it's set at 5hz so basically no filter and i never have problems.

IF you think your settings are right, you may wanna recheck your box especially a new one and make sure it's top notch.

you must have been doin somethin way wrong to rip those leads...

I run 2 3500ds and 4 level 4s with NO subsonic filter at all, it's set at 5hz so basically no filter and i never have problems.

IF you think your settings are right, you may wanna recheck your box especially a new one and make sure it's top notch.

i have had my amp set with an o scope

and i have the design for the new box just waiting on a cut sheet

I suggest better video footage because those videos are horrible, I really wan to see and hear a little potential from them which I cant from the video. Excellent equipment though fing05.gif .

yeah its all the vids have been done with my 2 mega pixel cell phone camera thats all i have but i will see if i can find another one i can use

and i know the vids i have look shit and the definently dont let you see what these subs really do

well, it's good that they are with an oscope. Did you by any chance set your subsonic filter mechanically or just guessing?

What i would do is start where u are tuned at first.

I don't know what u r tuned at so let's say u are tuned at 32hz.

Let's cut back a few Hz, so lets get a 25hz tone.

Since your gains are already set, this is gonna be easy.

Take your subsonic filter and turn it all the way UP and put your head unit on the volume level you set the gain at.

Now, start playing the 25hz tone for example.

It should be pretty quiet since the filter is turned all the way up.

Slowly start to turn it down while watching sub movement.

When the subs reach a point that it either visually appears to be reaching it's xmech(not xmax) value or has bottomed out, one of the two(don't damage your subs), stop turnin the filter down as u have reached the proper point mechanically.

Know the limits of your subs thermally too.

don't spend a lot of time doin this as u could damage the coils.

nice start.....

poor ol' pc did not want to load all the pics up, lol.

keep it up

chop