Sign in to follow this  
SpeakerBoy

Subwoofer diagram

I need to find a super detailed diagram of every part of the average woofer. I can't figure out how to use search on SSA, maybe i'm slow, but time is of the essence. Does anyone have a link, or a link to a thread with one?

Damn school comps! It wont let me veiw it...says IE can't display.

Edit: I'll try again once I get home.

Edited by DeepSubBoy

its how its made from the discovery channel on subwoofers

Oh i didn't even think of that :) I saw it the first time it was on the show, way back when. Thanks, i'll definitely check it out later.

Every page or thread says search and you type what you want to seach, SSA is not the only place with subwoofer info (use Google's search engine).

Every page or thread says search and you type what you want to seach, SSA is not the only place with subwoofer info (use Google's search engine).

Hey, while we're on the topic, whats up with SSA search? Ill search something and it will bring back seemingly random results, posts that contain the word, but maybe not in the right context. Idk i just found it confusing.

I know, our schools network was gettin funky yesterday, and i was too lazy to google it on my Wii.

http://www.caraudiomag.com/specialfeatures/0109cae_subwoofer_anatomy/index.html

here ya go man its the anatomy of a subwoofer...........im trying to figure it all out to start making my own subs since i work in a machine shop lol

anyone know where to get a motor off a bad ass sub?