Power Acoustik the company

EPSILON ELECTRONICS, INC is:

SoundStream

Precision Power

Power Acoustik

Kole audio

SPL audio

Farenheit Elite

I am really curious to see what happens with PPI. I hope it will not just be a high end name that is slapped on mediocre products, much like MB Quart etc.

Wait! I thought PPI was a part of DEI, or did they drop the brand now? Maxxsonix has MB Quart now too dont they?

EPSILON ELECTRONICS, INC is:

SoundStream

Precision Power

Power Acoustik

Kole audio

SPL audio

Farenheit Elite

I am really curious to see what happens with PPI. I hope it will not just be a high end name that is slapped on mediocre products, much like MB Quart etc.

Wait! I thought PPI was a part of DEI, or did they drop the brand now? Maxxsonix has MB Quart now too dont they?

Dont know about PPI but I do know that Maxxsonics has MB Quart as there front running, quality company.

well, I can vouch that my product manuals that came with my ppi subs have "designed and engineered in the USA by Directed Electronics, INC" actually printed on the back, and then sort of an address label that says power acoustik electronics with their address stuck to the back of each manual, and out of all 3 manuals, no sticker was put on to cover the directed logo.