Sign in to follow this  
dub26z

questions about electrical upgrade..

im going to start off by saying this site is great! Back in the day i use to dump all my money on exspensive wheels,but after seeing and hearing some amazing systems and watching some of the build logs you guys have done it made me wanna get one of my own i am now hooked lol.Anyways my question is if i ran the saz3500 and 2 xcon 15 would a HO alt and one big kinetic battery work?at first i wanted to do the saz2000 but then seen you have to upgrade that two so decided to go a little bigger..Next question is if the one battery and HO alt is enough does any one know ball park rice on that?

I would think it would work if you had a good enough alt and a huge bat. Im running a SAZ-3500D and a single 15" level 5 DC woofer and I should be alright.

I got my alt from a guy on here for 300$ shipped (200 amp when the stock one was like 94amp or something). My battery cost me like 140$ shipped from a guy on here (took a while but I got it). So it cost me about 500$ tops. Not saying yours would be anything more or less (cause I don't know)

im going to start off by saying this site is great! Back in the day i use to dump all my money on exspensive wheels,but after seeing and hearing some amazing systems and watching some of the build logs you guys have done it made me wanna get one of my own i am now hooked lol.Anyways my question is if i ran the saz3500 and 2 xcon 15 would a HO alt and one big kinetic battery work?at first i wanted to do the saz2000 but then seen you have to upgrade that two so decided to go a little bigger..Next question is if the one battery and HO alt is enough does any one know ball park rice on that?

What do you mean would it work, makes no sense? If you get the SAZ-3500D and two Xcons then get a HO Alternator (shop around and get the biggest one you can find), then get a couple of batteries, do the Big 3, a couple of runs 1/0AWG and a voltmeter to help you. Go look like anybody else and find the price, your gonna have to do some work on your own buddy.

yea it COULD WORK if your electrical is done correctly. big 3 is a must for that amp. I would suggest 2 runs of pos and neg to the back battery and a 250+ amp alternator with some nice size batts to support. 2 kinetik hc2400s would do

yea it COULD WORK if your electrical is done correctly. big 3 is a must for that amp. I would suggest 2 runs of pos and neg to the back battery and a 250+ amp alternator with some nice size batts to support. 2 kinetik hc2400s would do

thanks for the help..