Sign in to follow this  
SynCity

Infinity Kappa vs RE

so while i was looking at how much RE componets would cost i found a site that offers RE speakers. 6x9" 6" 6.5".

so my question is would the RE speakers keep up better with 4 15" ssds then the kappas would? would be using the zxi-6410 to power them.

the kappas i was looking at would be the 6"x9" 3 way, 6-1/2" 3-way, 5-1/4" 2-way. (one pair of each)

if i decide to go with RE it would be the RE Audio (Resonant Engineering) RE 6x9 FR 6"x9" Full-Range Speakers looks like a 3way, 6" 2 way, 6.5" 2 way. (one pair of each)

the price seems to be low compared to the kappa's but i know RE has a great name with audio. i was going to order the speakers at the end of the month. so any input is helpful. except for yelling at me... thats not helpful.

Edited by SynCity

oh... hmm... seems i had bypassed the ohmage while looking at them... this thread is complete nothing now. sorry for that mistake. and thank you for pointing it out.

Edited by SynCity

This thread was complete nothing when it was started, interior speakers will have a hard time keeping up with bass period (especially the more power you have on the subs which causes more spl in the long run). You need to find speakers that fit your listening preference and if you want balls out loud then there are different routes to go about gettting that such as ID Horns.

hmm... ID horns looks pretty cool. i think that will be a future buy. would you happen to know where to buy those? i saw some on ebay but other then that i do not see a online store offering them. NEVERMIND found them.... was searching the wrong stuff.

thank you.

Edited by SynCity

hmm... ID horns looks pretty cool. i think that will be a future buy. would you happen to know where to buy those? i saw some on ebay but other then that i do not see a online store offering them. NEVERMIND found them.... was searching the wrong stuff.

thank you.

If you are one of those individuals looking for balls out loud and clear midranges then I have some for sale so check out my for sale thread, they will blow those infinity kappas out the water (I had both so I know, not making a statement out my ass).