tobio

Got a question about ordering

Hey guys, new to the forums here.

I want to place an order for a sub (18" BTL) but the dilema is that I live down under in australia....

I have already emailed FI and got details on the shipping, which they actually do ship out here WHICH IS GREAT!, thank you FI!,

and the cost for shipping the beast of a sub is $281 >_>

which is cool by me cos its worth it to get the sub lol, so I emailed them again asking whats the best way to do this,

but havent recieved a reply,, are they really busy or something because of the holiday season?.

and their email is always full and have to send it to orders@... instead of sales@...

so yeh thats pretty much it, thanks guys.

Hey guys, new to the forums here.

I want to place an order for a sub (18" BTL) but the dilema is that I live down under in australia....

I have already emailed FI and got details on the shipping, which they actually do ship out here WHICH IS GREAT!, thank you FI!,

and the cost for shipping the beast of a sub is $281 >_>

which is cool by me cos its worth it to get the sub lol, so I emailed them again asking whats the best way to do this,

but havent recieved a reply,, are they really busy or something because of the holiday season?.

and their email is always full and have to send it to orders@... instead of sales@...

so yeh thats pretty much it, thanks guys.

Well glad you can join us :wavey5:. I hope you have the room for an 18" before ordering the BTL? Just go to their website and order it www.ficaraudio.com

thanks for the help, but when I try and order off the site, it only lists canada and the us as countries.. bleh

$281 for a shipping a big BTL to Australia ? That's pretty cheap! You're lucky !!!

I am not so far from the USA(the Caribbeans), but I pay $300 for a sub with that weight.

$281 for a shipping a big BTL to Australia ? That's pretty cheap! You're lucky !!!

I am not so far from the USA(the Caribbeans), but I pay $300 for a sub with that weight.

:o wow,, maybe i did get off easy,, hey, what way did you order the sub from fi?.. email? thanks

Please send email to scott at ficaraudio dot com and I will send you via email a number to call to place the order.

Definitely busy with a couple of key people gone for holidays and lots of orders and OEM stacking up at the end of the year.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Scott

Please send email to scott at ficaraudio dot com and I will send you via email a number to call to place the order.

Definitely busy with a couple of key people gone for holidays and lots of orders and OEM stacking up at the end of the year.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Scott

thanks Scott, i emailed you but got an auto reply saying your email is very busy, so not sure if you received it,

did you try to contact bladeice in england? They are an Fi/AA distributor.

did you try to contact bladeice in england? They are an Fi/AA distributor.

yep, thats where i was going to get the sub from first haha but now that their in las vegas untill jan sometime i checked Fi again and found out it will be much cheaper to get from Fi, so yeh.