freemanjc

Subwoofer Box Venders

Friends

Does anybody know any alternative methods in contacting Custom Car Audio Home I am trying to order a box but can't seem to get a reply either by phone or E-mail. I also tried contacting fisher customs and have not gotten a reply from them either.

R,

Julius

Edited by freemanjc

I would venture to guess that the holidays could be a factor. Both fabricators do great work.

I would venture to guess that the holidays could be a factor. Both fabricators do great work.

That is a good point, people are traveling and spending time with family. I would at least give everybody a chance to respond by next week at the least to give them time to enjoy the holidays as you are.

Friends

Does anybody know any alternative methods in contacting Custom Car Audio Home I am trying to order a box but can't seem to get a reply either by phone or E-mail. I also tried contacting fisher customs and have not gotten a reply from them either.

R,

Julius

Trevor is in the middle of moving, and opening a new shop. BJ is your best bet for sure.

Friends

R,

Julius

Trevor is in the middle of moving, and opening a new shop. BJ is your best bet for sure.

BJ??????????

Funny thing is when I go to pound that sound website I don't seem to find an order cart. I will give them a few days to respond. Both sites seem to do great work too! Who is BJ?

r,

Freeway

Friends

R,

Julius

BJ??????????

Funny thing is when I go to pound that sound website I don't seem to find an order cart. I will give them a few days to respond. Both sites seem to do great work too! Who is BJ?

r,

Freeway

The dude who is part of Fisher Customs.

Friends

R,

Julius

Cool, I will try to hit him up!

R,

Freeway!

BJ??????????

r,

Freeway

The dude who is part of Fisher Customs.

Pretty sure it's BJ Fisher, if I am not mistaken

Pretty sure it's BJ Fisher, if I am not mistaken

Correct. BJ Fisher owns Fisher Customs and Trevor Komat owns Pound That Sound.