Sign in to follow this  
solo76

750.1 at 1 ohms or cadence txa 750.1d at 1 ohms

Ok i know the kicker amp shouldnt do 1 ohm, but i have been doing some reading and they say it can be ran at 1 ohm. When i say they i mean other users of this amp online. I did hook it up at 1 ohm and it did fine until i turned up the gain and bass boost. But with the cadence amp it runs fine no problems. It doesnt even get hot. So what i would like to know is should i run my kicker at 1 ohm, and play with fire. Or should i play it safe and run the cadence? out of the 2 amps which would give the best sound? and how is cadence as a amp i never had one before?

Ok i know the kicker amp shouldnt do 1 ohm, but i have been doing some reading and they say it can be ran at 1 ohm. When i say they i mean other users of this amp online. I did hook it up at 1 ohm and it did fine until i turned up the gain and bass boost. But with the cadence amp it runs fine no problems. It doesnt even get hot. So what i would like to know is should i run my kicker at 1 ohm, and play with fire. Or should i play it safe and run the cadence? out of the 2 amps which would give the best sound? and how is cadence as a amp i never had one before?