solo76

whats the best subs to run on a kicker zx750.1

Ok i ve been out of car audio , and i know how much stuff changes. I want to buy some subs to run at 2 ohm's to the kicker zx750.1d . I really want to run all kicker . I also would like to keep it under 200 bucks . I do have a cadence amp that will do 1 ohm 600 rms which match the subs i have now,(alpine type rs d4s). But i think that the kicker amp with a set of kicker subs would hit harder . I have posted alot about this, so i nail it down to get some kicker subs , or keep my cadence and run it at 1 ohm to my alpines . Thanks everybody how has answerd my pass post and this one . yall helped me nail it down .

1 kicker L7 12, 1 Kicker Cvx 12 or 2 Kicker Cvr 12

150 watts is not going to be noticeable especially when you don't have the kicker amp and want to buy it for more money. Also, a fixed subsonic filter sucks. You should recheck your box specs or change directions on the subs or port opening.

150 watts is not going to be noticeable especially when you don't have the kicker amp and want to buy it for more money. Also, a fixed subsonic filter sucks. You should recheck your box specs or change directions on the subs or port opening.

what the heck

I really want to run all kicker. I have posted alot about this, so i nail it down to get some kicker subs , or keep my cadence and run it at 1 ohm to my alpines . Thanks everybody how has answerd my pass post and this one . yall helped me nail it down .

There will be no audible difference between amps, use whichever one you want.