anybody know the best amp to run 3 10"inch icons in a ported box?The budget is 350$ dollars,i would like new.Electrical will be big 3 and 1 kinetic battery in the back.

Well here are your two wiring options, so your gonna need a 1 ohm stable amp.

3_1ohm_dvc_1.5ohm.gif

3_2ohm_dvc_134ohm.gif

anybody know the best amp to run 3 10"inch icons in a ported box?The budget is 350$ dollars,i would like new.Electrical will be big 3 and 1 kinetic battery in the back.

It would be helpful if we knew what the final resistance you planned to wire these subs to as well as which kinetic battery you plan on buying. If you plan on having a 3000 watt amp to power those icons you are going to need more than just a kinetic battery. Also, if you are on a $350 budget you arent going to get a good amp in that price range.

It would be helpful if we knew what the final resistance you planned to wire these subs to as well as which kinetic battery you plan on buying. If you plan on having a 3000 watt amp to power those icons you are going to need more than just a kinetic battery. Also, if you are on a $350 budget you arent going to get a good amp in that price range.

i was just trying to get 500 watts per sub ,i just heard 400 watts to 2 10"icons and it got loud.Now i know i aint giving them rms but im fine with that.

Would the aq2200 be good for those 3 woofers?

Yep and it is in your budget, do the Big 3 get a good sized battery 100AH or better and a voltmeter. Depending on your voltage and stock alternator you may need a HO Alternator.

Would the aq2200 be good for those 3 woofers?

Yep and it is in your budget, do the Big 3 get a good sized battery 100AH or better and a voltmeter. Depending on your voltage and stock alternator you may need a HO Alternator.

X2.

Good job jay-cee.

thanks jaycee my stock alt is 160 amp,it sucks cause my battery is in my trunk so alot of wire for the big 3.

Well you should be good on the HO alternator, yeah I feel your pain my main battery is in my trunk too but since it came with factory 4 gauge wire and Im not upgrading my alt anytime soon I left it along for now (but I did the other two wire). Yeah well at least the run to the second battery will be short as hell, you gotta compromise in car audio.

thanks jaycee my stock alt is 160 amp,it sucks cause my battery is in my trunk so alot of wire for the big 3.

You actually will have to run the same amount of wire. One positive run from alternator to battery, and one ground from battery to frame, one ground from frame to engine. Put your second battery in the rear and wire them together.

Due to your budget, see if DB-r has something like a 1500D or 2000D from sundown.

icons definetly dont need a lot of power to get loud thats for sure.

Sounds like you've got an LX vehicle (Magnum, Charger, 300). If it's 160A, I'm guessing Magnum R/T. SAZ-1500d or 2000d would be just fine. You don't need to send the full 1000watts to a sub whose RMS is 1000watts to get good output out of it. If you had a 500HP car, you're not gonna floor it everywhere you go. Besides, if you go with a larger vented enclosure the power handling reduces slightly anyways...

A 2000 D on 3 10" Icons : that should sound really good !!! :)

You're so lucky to have such a nice stock alt !!!

What do you run for front speakers with so much bass ?!!