xX Mavr1ck Xx

99 Yukon getting 18" BTL

Man that BTL is wangin pretty good.

Fi makes you wonder, "what the hell was I doing with that shit?"

Nice job dude.:drink40:

So just to get some opinions, This is what I was considering on buying for my mids and highs set up, Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" Component Systems Car Speakers Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

Polk Audio db651s 6-1/2" Speakers Car Speakers Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

and this for my amp:

Hifonics ZXi 4410 Multi-channel Amps Car Amplifiers Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

This is way in the future, cause I'm still saving up for an alternator and battery. Just want to see what you all think about that setup idea. Good? Bad? Thanks!

And Ive never ran 2 amplifiers, so would I just need to buy a RCA cable interconnecter, and then could I just splice into my exsisting remote wire for the other amp?

Well my next purchase is going to be an Iraggi 220-260 amp alternator. I'm thinking of just buying the 220 amp one for $359. Ive already talked to Dominick about it. I plan on wiring it with some knukonceptz 0 gauge. Also I heard I'll need a new belt? Where do I get one of these, and how much do they normally run? I should be ordering the alternator not this coming monday, but next monday. After I save up some more after I buy that, I was thinking 2 kinetik 1400s. One under the hood, and one close to the back. That battery setup sound good? Then finally when I have the alternator and batteries installed I want my new door speakers. I changed my mine since my previous post and Im thinking either the Kicker RS or QS series, but same amplifier that was posted before. Just thought I'd give you guys an update on my plans. Another question, Since Ill have a battery near the back, Ill hook up the new 4 channel to that, but how would I do the RCAs? Ive never done a dual amplifier setup so Im clueless lol. I know my monoblock has output RCA slots, use those? lol idunno, any advice is apprecitated!