July is full of travel.

Sunday, July 3 - Depart for Grand Rapids and Muskegon, MI - business meeting Monday - arrive back home Tuesday, July 5.

Sunday, July 17 - Depart for Kelowna, BC - business meeting Monday, family vacation for the rest - arrive back home Wednesday, July 20.

Friday, July 22 - Depart for Minneapolis, MN - visit family + look around at a couple different firms - arrive back home Sunday, July 24.

All of my flights are between 11:00PM and 02:00AM :Doh:

So this is just an FYI - internet access will be little if any ... so if you need chit from me, shoot me an e-mail. I'd also like to give a big fudge you out to my boss :nopity:

that sucks steve...

but here's to fun on the vacation part!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It'll be nice to get away for a bit, but I'd like a months notice next time ... instead of three days. <shrug> It'll be fun, though - airplanes are cool. Chick serving my section of the plane better be hot.

Can you even bring cameras on planes? God forbid I pull out the battery and make someone eat it, or blow it up. Or take the memory card out, wire it to the battery, short something out, and blow chit up. :rolleyes:

gonna buy a taco while you're in the states, steve? lol

byebye! have fun. if thats even possible.

1. Tired as chit due to the flight and time change.

2. Probably ate the cost of my ticket in food on the plane.

3. Business class + food + no kids + I didn't pay for the ticket + I didn't pay for anything on the trip = :)

4. Beat the hell out of the Lincoln Town Car rental car, so that was fun.

5. Meeting sucked - didn't accomplish anything ... reminded me of sitting around the table with a bunch of five year olds, or my wife, and trying to come up with a constructive conversation without bickering. <shrug> Free trip + the chance to meet these people and give them my resume works for me.

6. The air in Michigan makes me cough up chit. Good places to eat, though.

7. Fly back tonight.

8. Internet access in the hotel rooms is great ... and fast.

9. Going to hang around and do a little shopping before heading out to the airport to drop the car off. There is a serious lack of hot broads here.

It's the 4th, and the guys just couldn't wait to get the hell out of the meeting. :nopity:

9. Going to hang around and do a little shopping before heading out to the airport to drop the car off.  There is a serious lack of hot broads here.

We are spoiled up here in Canada though Steve :)

I'm going to agree.

Every smokin' broad here = 20-35 years old, driving a Jeep with a baby seat in the back, and wearing a wedding ring.

Surprised they still have the rings on. :D

doesnt sound like too bad of a trip Steve

you got to beat up a Ford, what could be better

be safe man

doesnt sound like too bad of a trip Steve

you got to beat up a Ford, what could be better

All in all, I enjoyed it.

That Town Car was easy to run into the ground as it left the factory half assed anyway. Well, they're decent vehicles ... but I wouldn't want to have to deal with that handling in the city - on the highway, nice cars.