sundownz

New Product - SAZ-2500D - Coming Soon

cleaned this thread out, Jacob feel free to close again if you feel necessary.

Great news on the amp line. Looks great.

cleaned this thread out, Jacob feel free to close again if you feel necessary.

Great news on the amp line. Looks great.

Thanks Mark! That was a childish argument of that sounded like "My dick is bigger than yours!" :(

So the SAZ line will be now different?

1000, 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500. No more 2000 and 3000. I see you already removed 2000D from your site.

So the SAZ line will be now different?

1000, 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500. No more 2000 and 3000. I see you already removed 2000D from your site.

I believe he mentioned dropping the 1000d from the saz line up too. Saz will be 1500-up and sae will be 1500-down.

this is good news, i have been thinkin of selling my 2 1500d's, now i know i will

I'll take them! I plan on a small stock pile of Sundown amps. I wanna keep my 3000D.

let me know if you are interested in them

Yeah i feel the same way with the other guys i just bought two 2000ds and now they are being replaced. i havent even taken them out of the box. im building an 09 avalanche bagged on 26s thats almost done ready to be candy painted with a soon to be old model amps (thats wack). i think trades should be welcomed on this deal.

Yeah i feel the same way with the other guys i just bought two 2000ds and now they are being replaced. i havent even taken them out of the box. im building an 09 avalanche bagged on 26s thats almost done ready to be candy painted with a soon to be old model amps (thats wack). i think trades should be welcomed on this deal.

The difference in wattage wont be noticeable for the hassle of a trade, to ship your's back in and so on. If your competing then maybe some tenths on the meter. Just sell them and upgrade if you feel you need the 500 watts that much more. After thinking about upgrading I feel good about having a model from Sundown that only a select few have, so it will be history soon (a classic if you will).

Sorry guys - but I am not going to stop developing better products because it makes some folks feel left out on new models. If I did that nothing would ever improve. EVERY company changes products -- many manufacturers every single year. So I don't think I should be getting heat on this.

If you need a matching 2000D I will try to help you locate one.

I'm closing this.