hondakilla98

RE SX15D4 box recomendations

I have an re sx15 in a box that I've recently discovered is all wrong. I went to re's website and used their box designer. And setup a slot ported 4.2 cu ft box tuned to 34 hertz. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this sub and what specs you built your box to. I'll be running it at 2 ohms off an saz 1500d. I'm looking for mostly sq with the rare spl moment.

Edited by hondakilla98

an sx will give you more on the spl side than the sq.

Very true but the enclosure it is in will help determine that also.

I got the sx in a random trade for cheap. I didn't choose it for my needs. But I have it, and compared to all the kicker, pioneer, etc. Subs I've owned It's amazing. I thought about selling it and buying something else. But I figure mdf is cheap. So why not give it a chance in a box that's optimum and give it some more power. Then I'll know for sure if it's what I want. If not, then it's in a great box and I can sell it locally for more money.

Hey fatty check with the dudes in the custom enclosure section at the bottom of the page.

I have an re sx15 in a box that I've recently discovered is all wrong. I went to re's website and used their box designer. And setup a slot ported 4.2 cu ft box tuned to 34 hertz. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this sub and what specs you built your box to. I'll be running it at 2 ohms off an saz 1500d. I'm looking for mostly sq with the rare spl moment.

TRADE FOR 18 FI SSD WITH COPPER COIL SO YOU CAN RUN SEALED EXCELLENT FOR HITTING THE SQ AND STILL BEING LOUD

You do not beet the qualifications to sell on this forum. Make some useful posts, make a FS thread and include pictures of the product with your username and date. Also, stop shouting it makes you look like a moron.