i know the 6500 doesnt... i dont know about the 10000 or the 15000...

I know for a fact the xxx-4000d does 3k+ at 14.4volts @1ohm. Just shy of the rated. The xxx-6500d at 16volts @1ohm did (for me) just under 6k.

The 15000d has been tested to do more than rated.

These also, in my opinion, depend on install. I can put my 4k in another vehicle with same setup and it won't do the same output for some reason.

I believe the D-Tower are rated closer to actual, but then again I'm not sure as I haven't used them yet. Been thinking about tossing 4 of the dtr1.3400 amps in the van to see, just haven't got around to it financially.

the XXX series amps are 16v amps.

the 6500 has the potential to put out more than rated. got an exert from trinituner.com on the XXX-6500d HOPE THIS HELPS:

I got in touch with Peter Pabrucki of Maximum Threshold Custom Car Audio & Security in Kitchener, ON for some help testing this monster. I made a trip up to the shop a week later, where we connected the amp to a 1982 Buick Regal owned by Chris Sames. The Regal had six Delco Voyageur batteries in the trunk, all strapped together with bus bars. This made for a very easy install with a few pieces of 1/0 awg cable.

With my scope, load resistors, current clamp and voltmeter set up, we set forth with the testing. Just one second into the first burp of the amp had the battery voltage drop to 11.6V. With 450A of current flowing into the amp, it belted out 3,364W of power. Fun, but not what I expected. I let the monster Motomaster battery charger reload the amps as much as possible and burped the beast once more. This time, we saw 11.9V and 471A going in, and 3,721W coming out. Better, but I wanted more. I asked Chris (the vehicle owner) to start the car, as maybe the alternator would add some extra juice. With two-year-old gas being burned and the shop filling with raunchy fumes, the batteries quickly filled up to just over 14.9V. We revved the Regal up a bit, and went for the last run. Now, with 517A of current flowing, the input voltage dropped to 12.1V and the amp cranked out an impressive 3,844W. Knowing I wasn’t going to get any more supply voltage, this was recorded as the biggest number of the day.

How does that compare to spec? Soundstream rates the amp at 4,082W RMS with a 13.5V supply voltage. Considering we made almost this much with only 12.1V, this amp is well capable of exceeding its published ratings, if you can feed it the current it wants

Also the rubicon and tarantula series amps are very accurant as far as power

Have not tried the D-towers yet to give an opinion, but from what i've heard the 3400 is bad ass!!

Also the rubicon and tarantula series amps are very accurant as far as power

Have not tried the D-towers yet to give an opinion, but from what i've heard the 3400 is bad ass!!

that d-tower 3400 u just mentioned is a .5 and a 1ohm stable amp. do u think u could hook up one of those to a 1.4 ohm juggernaut ? and what do u think the power would be like?

the 1ohm rating on the D-tower 3400 is 2200 watts. If the sub is wired to 1.4ohm then the amp would probably give out around 1800-2000 watts of power at 13.8 volts MAYBE. If the VC of the sub are dual 1.4. wire it down to .7ohm and get most of the power out of the amp