can somebody tell me how to wire my 1.4 ohm speakers down to 0.7 ohms? there dual.

Sounds like the resistance of the coils, I bet you have d2 ohm voice coils. For subwoofer wiring diagram:

Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams

can somebody tell me how to wire my 1.4 ohm speakers down to 0.7 ohms? there dual.

Sounds like the resistance of the coils, I bet you have d2 ohm voice coils. For subwoofer wiring diagram:

thanks for ur input. can u wire speakers up and down ohms if there 2ohm speakers? like can u wire 2 ohm speakers to 1ohm with out hurting the speakers?

You can wire a D2 to whatever you want - 1 or 4 ohms. Same with D4 - 2 or 8 ohms.

Just be sure your amplifier can run at the desired ohm load.

thanks for ur input. can u wire speakers up and down ohms if there 2ohm speakers? like can u wire 2 ohm speakers to 1ohm with out hurting the speakers?

Go to the website I gave you earlier and play with the subwoofer wiring diagram.

Go to the website I gave you earlier and play with the subwoofer wiring diagram.

one more question, can wire door speakers the same way as u can subwoofers, like go up and down ohms?

Subwoofer Wiring

It is spelled "they're or they are" ...

Who the hell voted this post down? While the poster supplied the answer to the OP's question he also helped the OP with grammar.

:suicide-santa: