Sign in to follow this  
BTL15

Choosing Amp

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which amp sould i get

• Rockford T30001bd
    • Autotek Mean Machine 4000.1D

I've been going back and forth between buying amps and i cant decide which one i should go for. I'm looking at either getting a refurbished Rockford t30001bd or a refurbished Autotek mean machine 4000.1D. I cant choose between the two and i need to decide soon can anyone help me choose which one to buy.

Edited by BTL15

I've been going back and forth between buying amps and i cant decide which one i should go for. I'm looking at either getting a refurbished Rockford t30001bd or a refurbished Autotek mean machine 4000.1D. I cant choose between the two and i need to decide soon can anyone help me choose which one to buy.

Well Im not a fan of buying refurbished equipment, but get the one that fits your budget and has the power you need for your application. What will these power, what is your budget? Give us more information to help us help you.

Well Im not a fan of buying refurbished equipment, but get the one that fits your budget and has he power you need for your application. What will these power, what is your budget? Give us more information to help us help you.

It will be powering a fi btl 15 and i plan to eventually get another one and both amps fit my budget which is around $500.

If you want the most power then go with the AutoTek Mean Machine (I used to want one) but if power is not a concern then you can get the Rockford Fosgate.

If you want the most power then go with the AutoTek Mean Machine (I used to want one) but if power is not a concern then you can get the Rockford Fosgate.

So is either one better than the other or not just trying to find the better of the two and power is no problem but current draw may be which one is less of a power hog?

Yeah, the one that fits your budget and power needs for your installation. Just by looking at them the Autotek should be more powerful so if you need power in your application, then that one will be better. You should choose which would be better for your goals and application, that will be the better one and not just by looking at them.

I tend to choose quality and features over wattage.

A new amp is thrown into the bunch now i just found out about this company and i think there fairly new Crescendo Audio and they have a 3K watt amp that looks nice for the price...does anybody have any experience with this company and is this amp is any good? I heard that there amps were nice and not overrated like others and just wanted to make sure.